Friday, November 1, 2013

Another Masculine Card...

Today I spent some time working on another masculine card to send to my Father-in-law as he recently had surgery.  This was a fun one to make as it had a really fun colour combination from Sunday Stamps of Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Bermuda Bay.  Unfortunately, I did not have Bermuda Bay so I substituted with Island Indigo which is one of my absolute favourite colours from Stampin' Up!



I also took some time to combine the Sunday Stamps challenge with the Seize the Sketch challenge.


Unfortunately, it's been a rainy and windy day here in Ottawa so my pictures have come out quite dark but here is my card for these challenges:



Clean and simple, I'm hoping my Father-in-Law will enjoy it.

Tools:

Paper and Colours: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Island Indigo
Stamps: So Happy For You, Six Sided Sampler
Tools: Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Hexagon Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for dropping by!

7 comments:

  1. Clean and simple always works! Island Indigo works great with the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live Island Indigo! Another great masculine card Steph! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous interpretation of the sketch and excellent use of our colours, I am sure he will love it :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope you will join us again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour combo for a masculine card! I'm sure your FIL loved it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure your father-in-law will love this card! Love the hexagon theme done in these colors--truly masculine! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i struggle with masculine cards but you have rocked it!!! :)
    Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the challenge colors.. I love how you combined them with the Sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete