Wednesday, February 26, 2014

3 Cheers For You!

One more hello for tonight!

I don't know about anyone else but I have been pouring over the CAS(E) This Sketch! Challenge sketch all week.  I had no idea where to go with it at all.



Today, I was chatting with a friend of mine and she told me to basically think outside the box.  So tonight, it finally came to me.  I hope you like my card.  :)





I have also decided to link this card up with this week's Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge.  Challenge #84 was to create a Clean and Simple (CAS) card.

Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up! Products):

Card Stock:
Whisper White, Winter Frost Specialty DSP

Ink:
Basic Black, Bermuda Bay

Stamp Sets:
Happy Hour

Tools/Techniques:
Sponging, Scoring Tool, Basic Jewels Rhinestones

Thanks for dropping by!!

Steph

6 comments:

  1. perfect answer to the mason jar sketch...and how cute! Thanks for sharing and thanks for visiting my blog the other day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is wonderful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch and how you added the gemstones as bubbles! Thanks for joining CTS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO like your card! The sparkly bubbles are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M. Great advice from your friend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shaken, but not stirred ... perfect card for 007 lovers, fab CAS too. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Steph, I know that paper!! And I love this card! What a perfect congratulations card, and, yummo, suddenly I'm thirsty!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete