Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Classic Rock!!

Hi again everyone!

One more post for this evening.  Tonight I wanted to focus on creating a masculine birthday card, it's always nice to have a few of those around.  I always find that I never have enough.

I decided to use the Retro Sketches Challenge sketch for this week as my layout.  I really enjoy playing along with these guys, they have some fantastic sketches!


Here is my card:




I have also decided to link this card up with the Less is More Challenge.  The challenge is to create a masculine card.  I find that this card is not quite my usual "CAS" style, I think that is more due to the fabulous DSP which I completely love.

Card Recipe:

Card Stock: 
Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh DSP

Ink:
Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar

Stamp Sets:
Bombs Away Birthday Photopolymer 

Tools/Techniques:
Big Shot, Square Framelits, Oval Framelits, Essential Wooden Elements, Sponging

Thanks again for dropping by!

Steph

2 comments:

  1. Lovely papers.
    Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
    Anne
    Guest "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super although we do like to see areas of white space on submissions to our challenges!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete