Saturday, February 8, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I am in a full Olympic coma here and absolutely loving it - Go Canada!

I wanted to take a few minutes to share a card with you that I created while stamping with a friend yesterday.  I have been dying to use this DSP and thought the sketch provided over at Freshly Made Sketches would be the prefect way to display it.

And here is my card:







Here is the recipe for this card:

Card Stock:
Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Retro Fresh DSP

Ink:
Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango

Stamp Set:
Starburst Sayings

Tools/Techniques:
Starburst Framelits, Essentials Wooden Elements, Tangerine Tango Candy Dots (Brights Collection)

Thanks for dropping by!

Steph

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Stephanie! I love how you've turned the sketch into a square card and those papers really make for a gorgeously, bright card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun, retro card. It would make anyone happy! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete