Monday, February 10, 2014

Thanks!

Good Monday Morning Everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  Last night I went to see August: Osage County with a very special friend.  Wow! The acting in that movie was absolutely spectacular!  I can see where the Oscar and Golden Globe nominations are coming from in that one.  But, it certainly made me thankful for my own family and friends.  So today, I decided that I needed to create a thank you card to say thanks to all of those wonderful people - you know who you are. :)







I've decided to enter this card in the following challenges:


This week's challenge is monochromatic using Wisteria Wonder.   To be honest, this is the second card I created as I was far from happy with the first!  Even Hubby said "it's a little mute" - his way of saying "try again" - lol.




Here is the recipe for this project:

Card Stock:
Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder

Ink:
Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, Crumb Cake

Stamp Sets:
For Everything

Tools/Techniques:
Basic Jewels - Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Envelope Punch Board (to create rounded edges on my card)

Thanks for dropping by!!

Steph

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly was an excellent movie!!! Beautiful job with our colour this week, nailed it :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your pretty card in the winning gallery over at Colour Me and came over to say congratulations, Stephanie! It's great to meet you! I would love if you came to visit me, too, and followed, if you like. I haven't seen that movie yet, but want to see it. Thank you for the review that it is as good as the marketing says!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love CAS and this is a prime example. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete