Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Dad!

Hey Everyone!

Wow!  Two posts in one day - it's been awhile!!

My Dad's 60th birthday was a few weeks back and I, of course, took the time to make him a card.  I just haven't had a chance to post it...

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

1. Addicted to Stamps & More:

This week's challenge is to "Make Your Mark".  I don't often colour too much on my cards, but I decided to do so on this one.

GRAB OUR BADGE!


You can never have too many birthday cards!


Here's my card:





Card Recipe:

Card Stock: Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP
Stamp Sets: Just Sayin', Sketched Birthday
Inks: Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Tools/Techniques: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, 1/8" Tafetta Ribbon - Bermuda Bay, Banners Framelits, White Embossing Powder

Thanks for dropping by!
Steph

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie. Fabulous birthday card for your Dad. Love the combination of colors and patterned papers ... and the layout and design is awesome! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet birthday card for your Dad, Stephanie! Wonderful layout and colors! So happy you joined us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a festive and fun card- love the color combo! Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cake looks delicious. Love your colour combination. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you don't color as much as I would like...but your card is colored perfectly! I am sure your dad loved it. Thanks for linking up with us over at Seize the Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Steph!! Bright and cheery colours, perfect for a birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete