Saturday, October 11, 2014

Joy!

Hi Everyone!

This is my second post for this evening - two cards in one day is a big deal for me these days!

Amy has such a fun sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches this week that I just had to play along!

And, ofcourse, Connie & Mary had a GREAT colour combination over at Create with Connie & Mary - Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, & Baked Brown Sugar.  This combo just screamed Christmas to me and I had been dying to use my new Wondrous Wreath stamp set and accompanying framelits.

CCMC324

Here is my creation:






Card Recipe (all products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated):

Card Stock: Baked Brown Sugar, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints DSP Stack (retired)
Stamp Sets: Wondrous Wreath
Inks: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Tools/Techniques: Wonderful Wreath Framelits

If you like what you see, please take some time to follow my blog.  If you do, please let me know so that I can return the favour!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!!

Thanks for dropping by!
Steph

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty Christmas card! So festive! Love the die cut word, too! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this wreath for the holidays! Such a pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Christmas card Stephanie! Love that wreath! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Wondrous Wreath card! I love the polka dot background, so festive! Thanks so much for joining the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How simple and wonderful! A very 'country' feel to it! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool...I agree, a very country look to your card that goes great with the wreath! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch you used with these colors to create your pretty card! Love the polka dots and wreath! Thanks for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete