Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Subtle Thanks

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend.  It is warming up here and I love it!  All of our snow has melted today - yay!  I'll take it back on Christmas Eve.  Lol.

I wanted to share a card with you that was super quick to make and a fun technique that I saw on Diane Dimich's site.  It is called the "Thumping Technique".  Click here for a link to the video.



The colours I used for this card were the gorgeous ones from this week's Colour Me...! challenge.


Card Recipe:

Card Stock: Early Espresso, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Seasonally Scattered
Inks: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze
Tools/Techniques: "Thumping Technique, Filigree Frame Embossing Folder

Thanks for dropping by!
Steph

3 comments:

  1. What a fab technique, I've never seen that before. And that stamp works perfectly with the filigree frame. Thanks for sharing at Colour Me...!

    Anita x (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, your card is so pretty! I love the filigree embossed background and this stamp set works perfectly with it! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me...! this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE this stamp Steph! The embossing folder forms a great border. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope we will see you again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete