Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Blackberry Bliss Christmas

Hi Everyone,

It's time for another absolutely fabulous sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I had such a fun time with this sketch and I encourage you to head over to the blog on Wednesday and check out the rest of the wonderfully talented Design Team creations.  These girls are AWESOME!  Make sure to take some time to play along as well!!

Here is this week's great sketch:

I decided that it would be fun to turn this sketch on it's side and see what came to me.  I also wanted to use some non-conventional colours for this Christmas Card so I chose Blackberry Bliss and Gold.  I also had a new stamp set that had not seen any ink just yet and I wanted to try it out - Letterpress Winter.




I know it's hard to see but the images are heat embossed in gold.  I also used gold foil sheets and embossed the background.  

I will also be entering this card in a few other challenges this week:



I love their theme this week - how fun!


This week's theme is Anything Goes with Gold - love it!



This week is their "Word Week":


Card Recipe (all products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated):

Card Stock - Blackberry Bliss, Gold Foil Paper
Stamp Sets - Letterpress Winter
Inks - Versamark
Tools/Techniques - Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Gold Sequin Trim, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Top Note Bigz Die, Big Shot

Thanks for dropping by, I am so glad you took the time!
Steph

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Steph! Love all that gold and that stamp works perfectly with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the color combo! Off to make some cards in this color scheme today - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous! Love the purple and gold together! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls! We hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour combo! So rich looking! Love the embossed foil sheet. Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-). Hope to see you there again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your color combo is so very elegant, Steph! The gold embossed background is so rich looking. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing teamed with the purple behind the gold.
    Really classy and rich x

    ReplyDelete