Thursday, July 9, 2015

Celebrate You!

Hi All,

I wanted to share another creation from my crafty weekend last weekend.  :)

I missed the deadline for CAS - Colors & Sketches but I did use their awesome colour challenge last week:


 I also used the sketch over at Stampin' Celebration:


And here is my creation:



Card Recipe (all products used are Stampin' Up! Products unless otherwise indicated):

Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Bohemian DSP
Stamp Sets: Endless Birthday Wishes, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Momentous - Tuxedo Black
Tools/Techniques: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Candy Dots - Crumb Cake

Thanks for dropping by, I'm so glad you did!
Steph



1 comment:

  1. I really like this color combination and the way you've pulled it together! I'm going to have to give it a try myself. Thank you for playing along with the Stampin' Celebration challenge!

    ReplyDelete