Saturday, July 4, 2015

Wedding Wishes

Hi All,

This weekend we are busy having a crafting weekend...we started last night and are going into Sunday evening.  So very much fun!!!  My living room has been transformed into "Craft Central"!

I don't often get time to craft these days but love it so much more when it's with great friends!!

I'd like to take a minute to thank the gals over at Create with Connie and Mary for choosing my Father's Day card as one of their top 3!  Thank you!!  You can check out that card here.


Today I decided to play along with a couple of challenges:


This week the color theme is Real Red and a neutral.  I decided to switch it up a bit and went with Cherry Cobbler as I really wanted to use the Cherry Cobbler embossing powder.  I'm sure the ladies won't mind...





I really loved this week's sketch over at Freshly Made!



Here is my creation:




Card Recipe (all products used are Stampin' Up! products unless otherwise noted):

Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Something Borrowed DSP
Stamp Sets: For The New Two
Inks: Versamark
Tools/Techniques: Embossing Powder - Cherry Cobbler, Heat Tool, Linen Thread.

Thanks for dropping by, I'm so glad you did!
Steph






8 comments:

  1. So simple and sweet! I love the subtle hint of color from the DSP! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! This would be a beautiful wedding card for either of you two cousins getting married this year. Wish we lives closer as I'd love to take part in a crafting weekend with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever so pretty! What a great image! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...! Hope you're crafty weekend was fruitful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant and pretty! I love the non traditional colour scheme for a wedding card :) Thanks so much for sharing at the Colour Me challenge this week and hope you had an awesome crafty weekend! :) Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out so lovely! I love the touch of sahara DSP to break up the white and red. So happy to have you playing along with us this week, sure hope to see you back in the gallery for a new challenge soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really lovely! I love the elegance of the colours you've used combined with that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete